Terms and Conditions
- All students must follow the general guidelines of UIU and Cisco Networking Academy.
- All classes will remain suspended during UIU Midterm & Final Exam.
- All classes will be held during UIU semester break.
- Class starting date of all courses are tentative. If we don’t get sufficient students, dates can be changed.
- All classes will remain suspended in public holidays. (If Friday got public holiday, then classes will be suspended on Fridays).
- A course might take longer than the expected time due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- To start a course the number of students should be 20+ (Offline Courses) & 25+ (Online Courses).
- UIU CNAP authority shall have the full right to cancel or drop any course if the number of enrolled students is insufficient.
- Transfer from the previous batch to next batch will be possible on the medical ground only. In that case, a student must pay 25% fees in addition to the original course fees. Any previous dues also should be cleared.
- Pre-registration does not confirm your seats, but you will be eligible for discount, if any.
- UIU CNAP authority have right to cancel any class with or without any prior notice for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Course fees are not refundable.
- Dues must be cleared within the given time, after the deadline there will be a fine of 1000 BDT.
- For persuading certificate a student must have successfully completed a course.
- All students must have their own transportation arrangements (Offline Courses).
***Only shuttle service is available From Notun Bazar to UIU Campus and vice-versa according to a specific time schedule.
* Conditions applied UIU CNAP authority has the full rights to change any terms and conditions without any prior notice.